• Genres: poetry, pirates, childrens, humor, adventure, storytime
      • Publisher: Beach Lane Books
      • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
      • Release date: August 28, 2012
      • Author: Douglas Florian, Robert Neubecker
      • ISBN: 9781442413214 (1442413212)
      • Language: english

About The Book

Arrrgh you ready for this jaunty collection of pirate poems and paintings?

Ahoy mateys — it’s time to hoist up the anchors and set sail with a pack of pesky pirates! In this hilarious collection of nineteen poems, readers will meet scoundrels, scalawags, and scurvy dogs (human and canine). They’ll partake in battles, treasure hunts, and some pirate-style grub (flounder, anyone?). And all the while, picture book greats Douglas Florian and Robert Neubecker will keep pirate fans laughing from bow to stern with their signature sense of humor.

EPUB Shiver Me Timbers! by Douglas Florian buy for Mac on IndieBound. FictionBook book Shiver Me Timbers! read. FB2 ebook Shiver Me Timbers! Douglas Florian download. Hardback ebook Shiver Me Timbers! on iPhone on Powells.

Paperback book Shiver Me Timbers! buy cheap reader. PDF Shiver Me Timbers! by Douglas Florian on Walmart. Hardcover ebook Shiver Me Timbers! Douglas Florian read online on Kindle. MOBI Shiver Me Timbers! download on Book Depository.

Online book Shiver Me Timbers! Douglas Florian download for Android. MP3 book Shiver Me Timbers! buy cheap on Books-a-Million. TXT ebook Shiver Me Timbers! by Douglas Florian PC. Online Shiver Me Timbers! read online on Dymocks.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Shiver Me Timbers! — FB2 download
あなたの情報: