2020年12月22日 20:54 #18599Efren Mahanゲスト
I Feel Machine
by Julian Hanshaw, Krent Able, Box Brown, Erik Svetoft, Shaun Tan, Tillie Walden
- Format: paperback, 128 pages
- Release date: September 25, 2018
- Awards: Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards Nominee for Best Short Story (for “Here I Am” by Shaun Tan) (2019)
- Genres: comics, fiction, anthologies, dystopia, technology, fantasy
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781910593554 (1910593559)
- Author: Julian Hanshaw, Krent Able, Box Brown, Erik Svetoft, Shaun Tan, Tillie Walden
- Publisher: SelfMadeHero
About The Book
Since the turn of the century, technology has transformed the way we communicate and consume, how we work and fall in love and navigate the world. We are increasingly reliant on it — but few of us know anything about the science that is driving this technological change. Kurt Vonnegut famously said that to leave technology out of fiction is to misrepresent life. Here, six acclaimed graphic novelists present reports from the digital frontier. Exploring everything from artificial intelligence to virtual reality, I Feel Machine is by turns cautionary and celebratory, touching and terrifying. It challenges and confronts the digital world using the most technologically efficient machine ever invented: the book.
TXT book I Feel Machine Julian Hanshaw read online on Walmart. FB2 I Feel Machine download on PC. MP3 ebook I Feel Machine buy cheap on Kobo. PDF book I Feel Machine by Julian Hanshaw Android.