My Deadly Valentine by Valerie Hansen — PDF download | 9780373443826

うさぎと HOME フォーラム 🌈はったつの My Deadly Valentine by Valerie Hansen — PDF download | 9780373443826

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #18745 返信
      Martha Kaipio
      ゲスト

My Deadly Valentine
      by Valerie Hansen, Lynette Eason

My Deadly Valentine ~ CLICK HERE

• Genres: suspense, christian, romance, fiction, mystery, contemporary, romantic
      • Language: english
      • Author: Valerie Hansen, Lynette Eason
      • Format: paperback, 213 pages
      • ISBN: 9780373443826 (037344382X)
      • Release date: February 1, 2010
      • Publisher: Love Inspired Suspense

About The Book

“Dangerous Admirer” by Valerie HansenSomeone’s stalking Rachel Hollister. With suspects at every turn, it’s deputy Jase Morgan’s job to halt the menace shadowing her steps. As the most romantic holiday of the year approaches, can she trust this charming officer with her life…and her heart?

“Dark Obsession” by Lynette Eason

Hang-up calls, graffiti, break-ins at her shop right before Valentine’s Day… Someone wants to scare Holly Maddox — and it’s working. Her high school sweetheart, Eli Brody, comes to the rescue, but surely the handsome detective doesn’t “really” plan to stay. There’s nowhere for Holly to turn as danger — and heartbreak — start closing in.

Online book My Deadly Valentine Valerie Hansen download on PocketBook. FictionBook My Deadly Valentine on Powells. Hardcover ebook My Deadly Valentine by Valerie Hansen buy. MP3 book My Deadly Valentine read online for iOS on Audible.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: My Deadly Valentine by Valerie Hansen — PDF download | 9780373443826
あなたの情報: