2020年12月8日 13:24 #16972Audrey Balestrinoゲスト
by Joseph H. Peterson
- Format: paperback, 240 pages
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- ISBN: 9781434811165 (1434811166)
- Genres: occult, witchcraft, magic, research, magick, spirituality, esoterica, religion, horror
- Release date: October 29, 2007
- Author: Joseph H. Peterson
- Language: english
About The Book
Grimorium Verum is one of the most notorious handbooks of black magic — one of the few that deals openly with spirits of darkness. People have long sought the aid of non-physical beings; the biblical king Solomon in particular had a reputation since ancient times for commanding demons. There are many texts purporting to reveal Solomon’s methods, but most are extremely complicated and difficult. Grimorium Verum is one of the easier texts, but also one of the most sinister. It includes a catalog of specific demons and how to draw on their powers. This new critical edition includes a fresh translation based on all the major sources, complete French and Italian texts, and 5 other appendices.
Hardback ebook Grimorium Verum by Joseph H. Peterson for PC on Walmart. MP3 Grimorium Verum read online. FB2 book Grimorium Verum buy cheap. EPUB ebook Grimorium Verum Joseph H. Peterson download iPhone on Audible.