• ISBN: 9780758253378 (0758253370)
      • Publisher: Kensington
      • Author: Mary Carter
      • Format: paperback, 352 pages
      • Genres: contemporary, romance, fiction
      • Language: english
      • Release date: July 31, 2012

About The Book

After years of supporting her husband Brad’s generally ill-fated career ventures, Bailey Jordan has a job and a life she loves, working as a high profile real estate agent in Manhattan. Things are wonderful, and she’s ready to start a family. Everything changes when Brad is involved in a car crash and dies for thirteen minutes. Previously an agnostic, Brad comes back to life on a mission. Unbeknownst to his wife, he buys a lighthouse on the Hudson River and plans to turn it into a bed and breakfast. Bailey reluctantly joins him, but she’s overwhelmed by business stresses, eclectic guests, and strange rumours. And as Brad’s behaviour grows increasingly erratic, she must find a way to get him to come back down to earth if their marriage is to survive…

EPUB The Things I Do For You buy cheap on Powells. FictionBook book The Things I Do For You Mary Carter download Kindle. Hardcover ebook The Things I Do For You by Mary Carter read. MP3 book The Things I Do For You for iOS on Walmart.

FB2 ebook The Things I Do For You Mary Carter download on Books-a-Million. Paperback The Things I Do For You read online on PocketBook. MOBI book The Things I Do For You buy reader. TXT ebook The Things I Do For You by Mary Carter on Audible.

Online The Things I Do For You. PDF book The Things I Do For You Mary Carter download for iPad on Kobo. Hardback ebook The Things I Do For You by Mary Carter buy on Book Depository. FictionBook The Things I Do For You read online on iPhone.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: The Things I Do For You – read online
あなたの情報: