Love in the City by Jen Morris — PDF download • 9780473541644

うさぎと HOME フォーラム 🌈はったつの Love in the City by Jen Morris — PDF download • 9780473541644

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #15046 返信
      John Dubiner
      ゲスト

Love in the City
      by Jen Morris

🔍 Love in the City • Read More 🔍

• ISBN: 9780473541644 (0473541645)
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: National Library of New Zealand
      • Genres: romance
      • Format: paperback, 392 pages
      • Release date: October 5, 2020
      • Author: Jen Morris

About The Book

Find out what happens when a Kiwi girl ventures into the big city in this sexy and funny slow-burn romantic comedy about going after your dreams.

Have you ever stopped to look around at your life and realized nothing is how you want it?

Turning thirty has a way of making you take a good, hard look at your life. And I think we all know what any sensible adult does in that situation: tequila shots. Lots of them.

It’s okay, though, because I’ve finally escaped my tiny New Zealand home town and my negative parents. And New York is better than my wildest fantasies. 

So is Michael, the sexy single dad who lives in the apartment upstairs. And he’s featuring in my fantasies more and more — even if he’s a grump and I only ever seem to make a dork of myself in front of him. Ah well, a girl can dream.

Anyway, I’ve got a writing career to build, and writing about being single is fun. If that means swearing off men for a bit, that’s fine. I can totally do that. It’s just a tiny crush. 

Besides… happily ever afters aren’t real. Are they?

Here’s what you can expect from Love in the City:

• Slow burn, sexy romantic comedy
      • Kiwi girl moving to the big city

• Bearded single dad

• New York City vibes

• Fun and endearing secondary characters

• Gorgeous happily ever after

Love in the City contains cursing and sex scenes. If these aren’t your thing, this book probably isn’t for you.

FictionBook ebook Love in the City read on IndieBound. TXT Love in the City Jen Morris for Android. Paperback book Love in the City by Jen Morris buy cheap on reader. Hardback Love in the City download on Dymocks. Hardcover book Love in the City read online on Audible.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Love in the City by Jen Morris — PDF download • 9780473541644
あなたの情報: