Legacy of Love (Love) by Marianne K. Martin – PDF download

うさぎと HOME フォーラム 🌈はったつの Legacy of Love (Love) by Marianne K. Martin – PDF download

• このトピックは空です。
1件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #14946 返信
      Erika Gant
      ゲスト

Legacy of Love
      (Love, #1)
      by Marianne K. Martin

🔍 Legacy of Love : READ MORE 🔍

• Genres: lesbian, fiction, lgbt
      • Format: paperback, 228 pages
      • Publisher: Naiad Press
      • Release date: December 1, 1997
      • ISBN: 9781562801847 (1562801848)
      • Author: Marianne K. Martin
      • Language: english
      • Series: Love, #1

About The Book

Sage pulled Suzanne into her arms and kissed her deeply, melting into the silken heat. “What do you want from me?” she whispered.Suzanne pressed up into Sage’s embrace, her body making demands on the skillful hands, commanding pleasure from the exciting mouth. “I need you to love me…as long as you possibly can”.

What was it about Sage Bristo that drew women to her? Maybe it was the tall, toned body and androgynous good looks. Perhaps they liked her confidence — her movements and manner so sure and decisive. Or was it the air of mystery, the temptation of a challenge to unravel?

Sage couldn’t explain the attraction, but she had certainly benefited from it, at least physically. As her reputation as a Don Juana grew, so did her black book of admiring women. Women who wanted to spoil her, to own her, to please her. Women who would do anything for her. But never the woman she needed the most — the one woman who could lead her through the realm of desire, to the thing she desires most…

MP3 ebook Legacy of Love Marianne K. Martin on iPhone. Paperback book Legacy of Love download on Book Depository. TXT Legacy of Love by Marianne K. Martin buy cheap on Walmart. EPUB ebook Legacy of Love read for Kindle.

• #14961 返信
      usagito
      ゲスト

Sweet Temptation by Lucy Diamond – 9780330464369

1件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Legacy of Love (Love) by Marianne K. Martin – PDF download
あなたの情報: