2020年12月6日 11:58 #16722Dora Chastainゲスト
by Jason Chin
- Release date: February 21, 2017
- Awards: Caldecott Medal Nominee (2018), Sibert Medal Nominee (2018), Texas Bluebonnet Award Nominee (2019), South Carolina Book Award Nominee for Junior Book (2020), NCTE Orbis Pictus Award (2018)
- ISBN: 9781596439504 (1596439505)
- Format: hardcover, 48 pages
- Author: Jason Chin
- Language: english
- Places: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
- Genres: science, nature, childrens, geology, animals, history, travel
About The Book
Rivers wind through earth, cutting down and eroding the soil for millions of years, creating a cavity in the ground 277 miles long, 18 miles wide, and more than a mile deep known as the Grand Canyon.
Home to an astonishing variety of plants and animals that have lived and evolved within its walls for millennia, the Grand Canyon is much more than just a hole in the ground. Follow a father and daughter as they make their way through the cavernous wonder, discovering life both present and past.
Weave in and out of time as perfectly placed die cuts show you that a fossil today was a creature much long ago, perhaps in a completely different environment. Complete with a spectacular double gatefold, an intricate map and extensive back matter.
TXT book Grand Canyon buy on Audible. EPUB ebook Grand Canyon by Jason Chin for PC. Paperback Grand Canyon Jason Chin read. MP3 Grand Canyon download iOS on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook Grand Canyon by Jason Chin read online on Walmart.
MOBI book Grand Canyon buy cheap on iPad. Hardback ebook Grand Canyon Jason Chin download on Bookshop. Hardcover Grand Canyon on Mac. FB2 book Grand Canyon read iPhone on Books-a-Million. Online ebook Grand Canyon by Jason Chin download.
FictionBook Grand Canyon Jason Chin. MOBI book Grand Canyon buy cheap for Kindle on Dymocks. Online book Grand Canyon by Jason Chin for Android on Booktopia. FB2 Grand Canyon read online. Hardback ebook Grand Canyon Jason Chin download on PocketBook on Powells.